- RSS Channel Showcase 8754211
- RSS Channel Showcase 9714393
- RSS Channel Showcase 7245888
- RSS Channel Showcase 9278880
Articles on this Page
- 06/22/17--16:41: _Moto E4 now availab...
- 07/06/17--01:22: _What big carriers w...
- 07/12/17--15:31: _AT&T offering 2 mon...
- 07/13/17--00:41: _AT&T GoPhone rebran...
- 08/02/17--20:20: _These Android apps ...
- 08/03/17--08:40: _Verizon adds the AS...
- 09/25/17--09:02: _Cricket vs. Straigh...
- 10/03/17--09:35: _Verizon Prepaid Fam...
- 10/04/17--01:44: _Verizon’s new Prepa...
- 02/06/18--11:59: _US Cellular’s unlim...
- 02/16/18--11:26: _Verizon Prepaid rol...
- 02/16/18--21:09: _Verizon Prepaid get...
- 04/07/18--10:38: _AT&T Prepaid starts...
- 04/20/18--17:36: _AT&T cuts the price...
- 06/27/18--15:39: _Verizon Prepaid tem...
- 06/29/18--13:39: _Verizon and Verizon...
- 06/22/17--16:41: Moto E4 now available on Verizon Wireless prepaid
- 07/06/17--01:22: What big carriers won’t tell you about prepaid alternative carriers
- 07/13/17--00:41: AT&T GoPhone rebrands as PREPAID, offers two months of free service
- 08/02/17--20:20: These Android apps can secretly suck up your prepaid data
- 09/25/17--09:02: Cricket vs. Straight Talk: Which has the better prepaid phone plan?
- 02/16/18--11:26: Verizon Prepaid rolls out new options, including a $30 plan
- 02/16/18--21:09: Verizon Prepaid gets affordable $30/month plan and 3G mobile hotspot
- 04/07/18--10:38: AT&T Prepaid starts sale for prepaid phone and BYOD plans
- 04/20/18--17:36: AT&T cuts the prices of its best prepaid plans by $10/month
- 06/27/18--15:39: Verizon Prepaid tempts customers with double data promotion
- 06/29/18--13:39: Verizon and Verizon Prepaid now offering Samsung Galaxy J3
Earlier this month, Motorola officially announced the Moto E4, its latest entry-level handset. Motorola didn’t have a concrete launch date at that time, saying only that the E4 would launch sometime later in June. Now the U.S. launch date has been revealed.
The Moto E4 is available today, June 22, from Verizon Wireless prepaid at a price of $ 70. If you prefer to go the unlocked route, Motorola has confirmed that the unlocked E4 will be available from Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, Fry’s, NewEgg, [Read More...]
Being informed is great for us, but big carriers would rather keep you in the dark when shopping for phone service.
There are plenty of reasons to use an MVNO instead of one of the four major network providers here in the U.S. We have talked about many of them and most center on the service to cost ratio and how an MVNO can usually be a better value for most people. We think that value is [Read More...]
GoPhone is now AT&T PREPAID and you can get two months of service for free.
We like prepaid service because of the flexibility and freedom it offers, usually for a lower price than you will find for a postpaid plan. When a company throws in freebies, we really love it.
AT&T has a new promo starting July 14 where you can get two months of prepaid service if you keep using it.
Starting July 14, simply activate [Read More...]
AT&T has been selling prepaid products under the GoPhone brand since 1987, but this week America’s second largest carrier announced it’s all set to rename its prepaid mobile phone service to PREPAID. Even if the name has changed, the services stay the same, as PREPAID will continue to offer customers reliable cellular service without having […]
Take a few minutes and tame those unruly apps — you’ll save some data!
Your phone needs an internet connection to do just about anything. That could be a Wi-Fi connection where how much data you’re using isn’t a concern for most — but you could also be sucking up those vital megabytes of cellular data.
This is exactly why you bought a data plan, so you could do just about everything with your phone. But some apps can [Read More...]
As anticipated, the ASUS Zenfone AR has finally landed on the market in the US. The Tango and Daydream-enabled phone is now available for pre-order at Verizon with a full retail price of $ 648. Alternatively customers can grab it for $ 0 down and $ 27/month for 24 months. Below you’ll find the ASUS Zenfone AR’s spec […]
See how Cricket and Straight Talk measure up against each other.
Cricket and Straight Talk have a few things in common. Both operate on AT&T’s network (although Straight Talk also operates on Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks) and each do unlimited plans differently than any other pre-paid carrier.
Cricket offers a cheap unlimited plan but caps your network speeds at 8 Mbps or 3 Mbps (depending on the plan), and Straight Talk requires you to buy a phone through [Read More...]
Flexible data tiers and multiple line discounts make this an enticing offer for families that rely on Verizon’s coverage.
With smartphones creeping closer and closer to the $ 1000 range this year, many of you will likely be looking to cut costs elsewhere so you can still pick up the latest and greatest that 2017 has to offer. Prepaid service plans typically provide cheaper month-to-month rates than what you’ll find with most major carriers, and Verizon‘s new Prepaid Family [Read More...]
Customers looking to save on wireless for the whole family, have one more option to consider starting this week. Verizon just announced a new prepaid family plan dubbed the Prepaid Family Account – which provides each family member with their own bucket of data. Big Red allows up to five members to be added to […]
US Cellular recently announced it has reduced the price of its “unlimited data” prepaid plan from $ 70 to a more affordable $ 55. Those jumping on board of this plan will get unlimited talk, text, and data, with data, speeds up to 1.5Mbps. A data cap of 15GB/month will be applied and those who exceed it […]
Verizon Prepaid gets a new entry-level option for customers who need 500MB of data per month. What’s more, it gives its other no-contract subscribers new features, too.
The post Verizon Prepaid rolls out new options, including a $ 30 plan appeared first on AndroidGuys.
Travel Pass for Mexico and Canada is also coming.
Although they may not come with as many amenities as traditional post-paid wireless plans, going the prepaid route is a great way to still get reliable service while saving those precious dollars. Verizon Prepaid is one of your best prepaid options if you rely on Verizon’s network, and starting February 20, it’s getting a few upgrades.
First off, Verizon is introducing a new $ 30/month plan for customers [Read More...]
AT&T prepaid is offering a new $ 50 off one month of service for new BYOD customers alongside a $ 30 off all prepaid phones, until June 7th.
The post AT&T Prepaid starts sale for prepaid phone and BYOD plans appeared first on AndroidGuys.
There’s also better multi-line discounts.
AT&T’s prepaid plans are a great way to get reliable service without having to mess with pesky contracts, and today they’re getting even better with lower monthly rates for people that sign up for automatic billing through AutoPay.
For $ 50/month, AT&T will sell you unlimited talk and text with 8GB of high-speed data. Starting today, customers that enroll in AutoPay will be able to take that price down to just $ [Read More...]
Verizon is, for a limited time, offering its potential prepaid subscribers an offer that’s rather hard to refuse. Starting from today, those who sign up for Verizon Prepaid can receive double the normal data allotment. Indeed, this means twice as much data for your money.
For the time being, anyone who activates a new line on Verizon Prepaid will get double the data. This is for single line and family accounts as well.
During the limited time offer Verizon Prepaid [Read More...]
Verizon Wireless on Friday confirmed that it now offering the Samsung Galaxy J3 as part of its postpaid and prepaid services.
Announced earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy J3, features a 5-inch HD display, 8-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, and 5-megapixel front-facing camera (f/2.2).
Powered by Android 8.0 Oreo, the phone has an octa-core Exynos processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB internal storage.
SEE ALSO: Verizon offering military discounts on Unlimited plans
Rounding hardware out, the Galaxy J3 has [Read More...]